If you’ve been using Base, you’ve probably noticed that our pricing has changed! We are adjusting our prices to allow more flexibility for customers to select the right features for their teams.
So, what does this mean for you?
If you’ve been using Base and are currently on a trial or have already selected a subscription, the pricing change will not affect your account in any way.
- You will maintain your existing pricing plan.
- You can continue to add users for the same price.
- You have 90 days to upgrade within the current pricing.
- For example, if you’re currently on Starter, you can move up to the Professional or Enterprise plans for $75/seat/month or $125/seat/month respectively
- You have 90 days to downgrade within the current pricing.
- For example, if you’re currently on Professional, you can downgrade to Starter for $25/seat/month for up to 5 seats
- After 90 days any upgrade or downgrade will be at the our new pricing.
What if you want to switch to the new plans now? Well, you definitely can! You can learn more about the pricing structure here. If you’re ready to make the switch, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org.