The Base App in Zendesk allows your support team to see select Base information related to a ticket giving them useful context before reaching out to service a customer. The app uses email and/or first and last name data associated to a Zendesk ticket to pull in relevant information from Base including contact information (title, Base owner, contact status and related deals) and company information including (Base owner, status and related deals.
Before installing the app;
- You must have the Base and Zendesk integration enabled. Details on the integration are available here.
- You must be logged in as an administrator in both Base and Zendesk
- License requirements: Zendesk Professional, Base Snap Advanced
To install the app:
- Log into both systems
- In Base, go to: Settings > Integration > Zendesk
- Select the “Base App for Zendesk” tab
- Click “Install”
- Once the installation is complete, you should see the Base app when you log into Zendesk and check a ticket that has a related contact in Base