Lists allow you define what matters to you most in your records, and work with them accordingly. For example, if you have 1,000 leads in Zendesk Sell, you might want to only view leads in a certain area or leads that are waiting for your response in order to be most effective. You can cut through the clutter and view the information that is most important to you using Lists in Sell.
There are two List concepts in Sell: a Working List and a Smart List.
Typically you will want to start with your Working List. This list starts with everything you have access to in Sell, and you should think of it as a scratch pad of information. From here you can filter your list to find the insight you are looking for or create a specific list for easy access in the future.
Saving your filtered list for later turns it into a Smart List - this is then saved to your account, and you can always access this list anytime to avoid reinventing the wheel!
How to Create a Smart List
Creating a Smart List in Sell is quick and easy.
- First, click on either the Leads, Contacts, or Deals icon located on the toolbar along the top of your Sell account.
- Next, click into the Working Center (button located top left). This will bring up the current selection of Lists that you have already created.
- Click the "+ New" button.
- Now you'll have a blank list that you can customize.
- Start by clicking "+ Field" to add any fields to your list.
- Next, you can filter any of these filters to show specific information, for example, if you have "Last Email Received" as a column you can set a date range to only see deals that had an email received in the last week.
- Once you've added, filtered, and sorted fields (aka columns), click the "Save" button and give this list a name.