The Sell mobile app for iOS enables you to manage your leads, contacts, and deals on the go.
Sell Voice Integration is available on all plans, and every account comes with an allowance of free calls. You need to have Sell Voice set up in your account to make a call.
This article contains the following sections:
Making a call
Navigate to the lead or contact you'd like to call and click their phone number.
Choose a call option. Options include:
- Call with Sell: use the calling capability directly within Sell
- Show Call Scripts: view a call script while calling
- Call with phone: use your phone directly to call
- Send Message: text your contact
- Log a Call: register that you've made a call and add some notes
Logging a call
To log a call, select Log a Call and choose the outcome of your call. Add notes and click Save.
Logged calls are displayed on the Activity Feed of the Lead, Contact, or Deal that you've logged it against.