Please visit our Plans and Pricing Page by clicking here: https://www.zendesk.com/sell/pricing/
Why was my credit card declined?
There are a number of reasons why your card may have been declined when trying to sign up for Zendesk Sell or pay for your account. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Insufficient funds - If you do not have sufficient funds available in your account, try topping up your card, or using an alternate card.
- Declined payment - Your bank may decline the transaction for a number of reasons. You'll need to reach out to them to determine why the transaction was declined.
- Address mismatch - The postal code entered when trying to make a payment needs to match the billing postal code of your card. Entering a different postal code may prevent the payment from going through.
- Temporary hold - If you or your bank has applied a temporary hold on your account, you will be unable to use that card until you remove the hold.
- Fraud - If your bank suspects that your card may have been stolen or is being used for a fraudulent transaction, they may prevent this payment from going through. You will need to contact your bank to resolve this issue.
- Invalid card or account number - If you have incorrectly entered your card number or details we will be unable to process your payment. Please double check your card details to ensure that they are correct.
- Expired card - You will need to contact your bank to have a replacement card issued.
Why am I being charged for a user who has been deleted from my account?
Deleting users from your Sell account is a two-part process that involves both deleting the user from your 'Manage Users' section and downgrading the number of seats on your account. To downgrade the number of users of your account go to Settings, select 'Plans and Pricing', click 'remove' and then input the number of seats you would like to remove from your account. Once you have downgraded the number of seats you will no longer be billed for this user.
Note: If you add a new user to your Sell account they will automatically be assigned to an empty seat if there is one available. If there is no vacant seats available a new seat will be created.
Where can I get a copy of my invoice?
Users who have an admin account can view and download recent invoices by going to Settings>Billing within Sell.
How much does Zendesk Sell cost?
Our pricing model is very simple. We have three plans to choose from that cover a range of your business needs. These plans can be used on a month to month basis, or on an annual contract.
Click here for a breakdown of our pricing plans.
Does everyone using my Sell account need to be on the same plan?
How do I update my billing information?
Updating your credit card details is easy, fast, and secure. This is done in the platform here. Please keep in mind you will need to be the Admin to do so.
How do I change my subscription plan?
All changes to your Sell subscription can be made by going to Settings → Plans and Pricing.
Click "Change plan" to select a new plan.
If you're downgrading your subscription, your new subscription plan will take effect after your current billing period ends. If you're upgrading your subscription, your new subscription plan will take effect immediately, and you'll be issued a prorated charge for the rest of your current billing cycle.
How do I add or remove seats for my account?
If your existing seats are already filled by Sell users, you'll want to add additional seats to your account. To add additional seats, head over to the Plans and Pricing page within your account settings.
When adding a seat, the seat becomes immediately available and you may proceed to inviting a new user to your account from the User Management settings.
You'll be invoiced for the prorated cost of the new seat when it's added for the remainder of your billing period. This may be monthly, annually, or annually, depending on what you had previously selected. All seats will need to be on the same billing period.