Deleting a Contact in Zendesk Sell allows you to clean out bad and irrelevant information to keep your data clean.
When should you delete a Contact?
You want to delete Contacts in Sell when the record has bad data that is unusable. It is recommended not to delete contacts if they are simply no longer a viable prospect for your business because those Contact details or activity history could be relevant to you in the future.
If you do want to delete a Contact, here is how you can do that:
Deleting an individual Contact:
- Go to the Contact you want to delete
- Click 'Edit'
- Once on the Edit screen, 'Delete this Contact' in Red on the bottom left
Deleting Contacts in bulk
- Go to your Contact List
- Use the Filters function to narrow down the Contacts you want to delete
- Use the checkbox to indicate which you want to delete
- Then click the Delete button
Note: Contacts that are associated with a Deal in Sell can not be deleted. You will need to first delete the Deals to then delete the Contacts.