When you connect your Base account with your Google Tasks, Base will automatically create a Base calendar in your Google account and push all your tasks for deals and contacts.
After you set up the Google Calendar sync, your Base tasks will sync with Google every 15 minutes.
To get started, go to Settings, then to the Integration section, and click the Enable button next to "Google."
Once you click it, you will see a screen explaining how the integration works. Click Integrate Base with Google:
You will be asked to authorize Base access to Google Calendar. If you would like to revoke this authorization and remove Base from your authorized services list you can always do that here.
Next, you will be able to choose the services you want to synchronize. Choose "Sync my Base tasks with Google" to enable tasks synchronization. On this screen you can also choose to integrate with Google Contacts.
1. You will see a new calendar called BASE CRM in your Google Calendar. You'll find tasks added to Base there.
2. We will only synchronize tasks for contacts and deals (floating tasks will not be synchronized).
3. In your Google calendar you'll be able to see all (non-floating) tasks you create in Base, as well as changes you make to them.
4. We will never delete anything from your Google calendar, so if you delete a task in Base it will not be deleted from the Base CRM calendar in Google.
5. You're able to edit your tasks from your Google calendar, but when you create a task in Google it will not be synchronized with your Base account. If you delete a task in Google, it will be deleted from Base.
After opening a task from Base in your Google calendar you will see additional information about it in the Description field (like the name of the contact or deal for which this task has been created):
You can always change your sync setting under your account's Settings, in the Integration section.
Google Task synchronization occurs every 10-15 minutes.