The Google Drive Integration is available on Zendesk Sell Professional, Enterprise, and Elite plans! This integration allows you to create folders for specific deals in Sell and store relevant files with the deal.
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a Web-based file hosting service operated by Google that uses cloud storage to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization. Please visit the Google Drive site for more information or to get your free account.
How do I set up the Google Drive integration?
1. Click Settings. You will find this by clicking on your name in the top right corner.
2. On the Settings page, click Integrations on the left side of the screen.
3. On the Integrations page, click Enable under Google Drive.
4. Click Integrate Zendesk with Google. If you have more than one Google account open, you'll be asked which Google account you want to integrate with.
5. Click Allow to grant Zendesk Sell access to your Google Drive account.
6. Tick Enable Google Drive Integration and click Apply. At this time you can also enable the Google Contact & Task sync if you'd like to.
7. After you click Apply, you will be returned to the Settings page - your Google Drive account has been successfully connected.
How do I use the Google Drive integration?
1. After you connect your Google Drive, you'll notice a button at the bottom right corner of all deals that says "Create Google Drive Folder for this deal."
2. Click on this button. A folder will be created in your Google Drive and the location will be listed.
3. Save or create files in the specified Google Drive location and they will appear on the deal page in Sell.
For each deal, a separate folder will be created.