Base API Access is available with any of the plans, even while you're on a trial. For complete documentation, please visit http://dev.futuresimple.com.
Are you building something cool with the API? We'd love to hear about it. Contact Support.
Looking for your API Key? Click here for help locating it.
Where can I find my API Token?
If you're trying to integrate Base with other tools, that have pre-built Base integrations, you will need an API Token.
All of your API requests to our resource servers must be authenticated and include a valid access token. To make your first successful request, you will need those credentials. You can have multiple Personal Access Tokens (PATs). Each one can be easily revoked and recreated.
To get your Personal Access Token:
- Log in using your credentials and navigate to the OAuth 2 Settings page.
- In the Access Tokens section, click the + Add User Token button.
- Fill in the Description field and click the Save button.
- At this point you should see a modal window with your newly-generated access token.
- From the modal window, copy the access token and store it for further use, as it will be required during your first call.