You’re growing and ready to add another user to your account! The following article will walk you through the process of adding a new user.
Adding a user to your account is a simple two-step process. You’ll first want to add a seat (license) to your subscription, then create the user in your account.
Sell is better when your entire team can have insights and visibility into their sales pipeline. To get your Sell account up and running you will want to add your entire sales team to the account. Inviting a user to your account is quick and easy, just follow these steps:
- Head over to the settings page and click Manage Users
- Click + New User
- Enter in the Users name and email address
- Select the permissions you would like to grant them.
- Your new user will receive an email with a link to access Sell!
To learn more about Administrative privileges, click here.
Adding a Seat:
- Navigate to the Settings > Plans and Pricing section
- Select Add Seats
- Enter the number of additional seats that you would like to add to your account
- Select Buy Seat
Adding a User:
Now that you’ve added a seat, you’ll be able to create a new user in your account. You'll first want to determine the role of your new user - Manager or User. See the definitions of each role here.
- Navigate to the Settings Manage Users section
- Click the + New User icon located next to the role you would like the new user to have - Manager or User
On the proceeding pop up screen, enter the following details:
- Full Name - this is how the user's name will be displayed in Sell
- Email - this is the address where the user's invitation will be sent, and the address used for logging into Sell after a password has been created.
- Role - select from available roles. See the definitions of each role here.
- Select whether or not you'd like this user to have Administrative privileges. To learn more about Administrative privileges, click here.
- Contact access - you must select whether you'd like the new user to access all contacts in the account or only their own contacts.