Congrats! You’re growing and ready to add another user to your account and sell more with Base!
Adding a user to your account is a simple two-step process. You’ll first want to add a seat (license) to your subscription, then create the user in your account.
To Add a Seat:
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Select Plans and Pricing
- Select Add Seats
- Enter the number of additional seats that you would like to add to your account
- Select Buy Seat
To Add a User:
Now that you’ve added a seat, you’ll be able to create a new user in your account. You'll first want to determine the role of your new user - Manager or User. See the definitions of each role here.
- Navigate to the Settings Menu
- Select Manage Users
- Click the + icon located next to the role you would like the new user to have - Manager or User
- Select Add New Manager or Add New User
- On the proceeding pop up screen, enter the following details:
- Full Name - this is how the user's name will be displayed in Base
- Email - this is the address where the user's invitation will be sent, and the address used for logging into Base after a password has been created.
- Select whether or not you'd like this user to have Administrative privileges. To learn more about Administrative privileges, click here.
- Contact access - you must select whether you'd like the new user to access all contacts in the account, or only their own contacts.