In order to import your connections, you'll have to export them from Linkedin first. To export your connections:
1. Click Network -> Contacts at the top of your home page.
2. Select the Contact Settings (gear icon), and in your Contact Settings, select the Export connections link in the bottom right corner of the page.
3. Select .CSV file option from the drop-down menu.
4. Click Export.
5. Save the file in a location where you can easily find it, like the Desktop.
After you've exported your connections from Linkedin, you're ready to add them to Base. To import your connections to Base:
- Click Settings at the top of your page.
- Click the Import link on the left side of the page.
- Select the application you're importing from, Linkedin.
- Click upload and select the file you exported from Linkedin earlier.
- Click Import.