Note: This integration is currently available on our Enterprise and Elite Plans. You must also have Hubspot Marketing Professional or Enterprise Plans to enable this integration.
Get started by heading over to your Integration Settings in Zendesk Sell and select "Enable" to start syncing with Hubspot!
Why should you integrate HubSpot with Zendesk Sell?
Connecting Sell with HubSpot allows sales and marketing teams to work together to identify the best leads and ensure that everyone is getting the information they need. Both sales and marketing teams can be held accountable when Sell and HubSpot are properly integrated
Here are the key benefits of integrating Sell with HubSpot:
- Sourcing new leads. HubSpot integration provides a seamless, automatic way of sourcing new leads that have a higher chance of being converted. These MQLs, or Marketing Qualified Leads, have engaged with your marketing material and shown interest. As soon as a HubSpot contact meets the criteria you’ve set in your MQL list, that lead will automatically be sourced into Sell. Your BDRs can reach out instantly.
- Two-way sync. There should be an open dialogue between those who are sourcing your leads, and those who are converting them into customers. Zendesk Sell ensures that your communication is updated in near real-time, giving you a thorough look into any contact’s engagement. All contact details are automatically synchronized across Sell and HubSpot, so the data you see is always accurate.
- Up-to-date activity feeds. The activity feed in HubSpot will not sync to your Zendesk Sell account. If you want your Sell Users to access this information, you can use the URL Custom Field "HubSpot Contact Public Record." When clicked on, this link will direct your Sell users to the Activity Feed in HubSpot.
- Easily send contacts or leads to HubSpot. Anyone in marketing knows that online content marketing isn’t the only lead source. You may have inbound leads coming in from offline sources, or outbound leads who haven’t necessarily gone through your marketing team. Sell provides this solution, allowing you to easily push any lead or contact in Sell to HubSpot.
- Update statuses accordingly. Set the latest status of a lead or contact in HubSpot, the minute their status changes in Zendesk Sell. Any time a lead turns into a Prospect or Customer, you will see these changes reflected in HubSpot. This gives your marketing team new insights into their reporting and the power to improve their effectiveness.
- Measure marketing effectiveness. Sell syncs all original source data from HubSpot to the lead source field in Sell so you can easily filter existing Sell reports, like the Funnel Report, by source. By understanding which sources are yielding the most opportunities you can proactively work to enhance your sales processes.
For more information, check out this FAQ!