- What is Reach?
- How Can Reach Help Me Sell More?
- Let’s Go! Where Can I Sign Up?
- Pricing & Credits
- How to Use Reach
What is Reach?
How Can Reach Help Me Sell More?
Prospecting - Use Reach to Prospect if you have an idea of who you want to get in touch with or if you’re looking to generate a targeted list of new Leads
- Enrichment - Say you have an exact idea of who you need to get in touch with, now what? Use Reach to Enrich - immediately build a fuller profile on their Lead or Contact card in Base or replace outdated info with a relevant, up-to-date profile
Let’s Go! Where Can I Sign Up?
Pricing & Credits
How to Use Reach
- Generate brand new Leads
- Find more contacts at a company
- Uncover more around existing Leads or Contacts
- Build a full profile for Leads and Contacts
- Update Leads or Contacts with most relevant data
Prospect vs Enrich
Let’s take an example, say you have a certain company in mind that you believe would be a good fit for your product or service. Use the Prospect option with Reach to uncover a point of contact you need to get in touch with or use the Enrich option to retrieve key details around the company that could influence buyer behavior, like company size or market capitalization.
How to Prospect or Enrich - Get More Data for Leads or Contacts
- Company Name & Website to Enrich Companies
- Email Address to Enrich People
Prospect or Enrich Existing Leads or Contacts
- Navigate to the Lead or Contact in Base
- Click Edit
- We’ll automatically search Reach for a match and populate any suggestions on the right side of the Edit screen - click Enrich or Prospect to get more data
Prospect or Enrich New Leads or Contacts
- Click Add
- Select Lead, Person Contact, or Company Contact
- Add information in one of the Reach fields, like Company Name (indicated by the purple arrow icon) to see matches populate
4. Select Prospect or Enrich depending on which Reach fields you manipulate to add them to Base
How to Prospect - Generate Brand New Leads
- Click on the global Add option
- Select Prospect
- Use the fields on the right side of your screen, like Industry or Job Title, to filter and define your Lead criteria - this is how we find Leads that are actually worth your time
- Reach will suggest 10 companies at a time. Scroll down and select “Get 10 More” to grow your list
- Select a few or all companies in your list that you want to find prospects at, then click “Find People”
- Next select which Prospects you want to add to Base, then select “Review Prospects”
- utilize the sorting options to see more people
- overwhelmed with a long list? use the filters on the right to find the people you need
- Double check these companies and people are ones you’d like to import to Base. Also see a quick snapshot of the total Prospecting + Enrichment Credits that’ll be used
- Good to Go? Click “Import”
- once these are imported to Base we’ll notify you - just click on the notification to instantly see a list of these new Reach Leads or Contacts ready to be worked in Base
How to Prospect - Find More Prospects at a Company
- Global Add
- Select Prospect
- Use “Find A Company” field to search for companies
- Select the companies you want to find prospects at, then click “Find People”
- Select the people you want to add to Base and select “Review Prospects”
- Review and when ready, click “Import”