Creating Smart Lists for your team is the best way to ensure that everyone focuses on the right deals at the right time. With Smart Lists, Sales Reps can organize their lists of Leads, Contacts or Deals to keep them focused. These Smart Lists may target groups by different items like Location, Actionable Steps, or communication that needs a followup on.
NOTE: Only an Admin level user can create Smart List Templates.
CREATING SMART LIST TEMPLATES AS AN ADMIN
If you're an Admin of your Zendesk Sell account you can set up and share Smart List Templates that your other team members can easily add to their account.
To create your Smart List templates follow these quick steps:
- Head on over to your Settings in Sell and click on Leads, Contacts or Deals.
- Click on "Smart List Templates" and then the green "+New template" button.
- Now you can add any columns, sort or filter the list to include exactly what you need.
- Enter a name for your Smart List and click the green "Save Template" button to save this list for all users to add later, or discard it to start again from scratch.
NOTE: If you make any changes to the Smart List template this will NOT be updated on any users who have added this Smart List to their Sell account in the past. It will only impact people that add the Template to their account going forward.
USING SMART LIST TEMPLATES AS A USER
Once an Admin creates a Smart List Template any user in the account can click on the Templates button from the Smart List Center and add this template to their account.
NOTE: Smart List Templates show records based on each user's own data permissions, so the content shown on a Smart List added from a template may differ between users in the account. A Smart List Template is simply a set of specific filters pre-applied to the list, which Sell then populates with the data stored in your account, basing off the data permissions of a particular user.
WHAT SMART LIST TEMPLATES TO CREATE?
Here are a few Smart List templates you might want to set up; your reps Outbound Deals from a certain city, Deals that are waiting on a proposal or those that haven't been spoken to in a while. If you are looking for some more examples check out these Smart Lists to create.
Other Smart List Resources:
- What are Smart Lists - Top Lists to Create
- How to Use Smart Lists
- Leads Smart List
- Deal Smart Lists
- The Communication Smart List
- Smart List Templates for Leads, Contacts and Deals
- Save Smart Lists
- Editing Smart Lists
- Filtering in Zendesk Sell
- How do I perform Batch Actions in my Smart Lists?
- How do I Export a Smart List