Revenue Widget Overview
Please note, the Performance Dashboard is gradually being released to all of our customers! If you are very eager to add this feature to your account, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more on when you can expect your own Dashboard.
Otherwise, let’s explore the reporting capabilities of the Revenue Widget. We suggest adding this widget if you are interested in the value of your Won Deals. This report is a great visual to gain insights into the sales output of you and your sales team. Let’s get started!
Helpful Dashboard Insights
Add Revenue Widget:
Locate the ‘+ Widget’ icon in the top right corner of your Dashboard. The default timeframe presented will display your team’s overall Revenue This Month.
Customize Your Report:
Click into the Revenue Widget to further filter and customize this report. You’ll need to determine how you’d like to view your revenue breakdown.
- Choose a Timeframe (required): Tell us what timeframe you want this revenue breakdown to capture. Are you interested in 'This Year' or 'This Quarter' or 'Last Month?'
- Group By (required to get a full visual report): Select how to further slice your data. For example, view monthly revenue by ‘Day’ or by ‘Deal Source.’
- Filter (optional): Click the Filters button to further narrow the data included in your report.
- Save (required): Click ‘Save’ to update the widget on your Dashboard. Now you can go back to your Dashboard. Read more on managing your Dashboard in the Performance Dashboard Overview Article
Revenue Report Examples:
Let’s say you are your team’s Manager and you are interested in seeing which Sales Rep outperformed the others each quarter of this year. You can select a timeframe of ‘This Year’ and then select to group by ‘Owner’ and then break down your revenue even further and group also by ‘Quarter.’ This arrangement of groupings will result in the bar graph below, clearly demonstrating which Sales Rep outperformed the others within each quarter of this year.
Perhaps you are a Sales Rep interested in keeping track of your own generated revenue and making sure you stay on target relative to your other team members. You can create a report with a timeframe of ‘This Quarter’ and group by ‘Owner’ to generate a report of all the Sales Reps’ revenue so far. Additionally, if you are interested in how you are performing relative to a specific member of your team, you can click on the Filters button and select specific Owner.
In the example below, you can see that our Sales Rep, Anna, can clearly see how she is performing relative to her other team members this quarter! This gives Anna the ability to see reports that are relevant to her every time she logs in.
- How is the Revenue Report calculated?
Revenue is based on all the Deals that were won in the specified timeframe.
- Can all of my Custom Fields be pulled into this Revenue Report?
When you click on the Filters button you will be presented with a drop-down menu of all your options. We are excited to give you the option to add all your fields into these reports and we will progressively be supporting all types of Custom Fields!
If you have any additional questions please contact our Support Team at +1 (855) 976-9550 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!