New Deals Widget Overview
Let’s explore the reporting capabilities of the New Deals Widget. We suggest adding this widget if you are interested in how many New Deals are coming into your Pipeline. Let’s get started!
Helpful Dashboard Insights
Add the New Deals Widget:
Click on ‘+ widget’ to add the New Deals Widget. The default widget will display your team’s New Deals This Month. You will see the total number of Deals based off of the added on dates in your Deal Pipeline. This value will update in near real time as your team continues to add Deals!
Customize Your Report:
Click into the New Deals Widget to further filter and customize this report. You’ll need to determine how you’d like to view your New Deals.
- Choose a Timeframe (required): Tell us what timeframe you want new Deals breakdown to capture. Are you interested in 'This Year' or 'This Quarter' or 'Last Month?'
- Group By (required to get a full visual report): Select how to further slice your data. For example, view monthly new Deals by ‘Day’ or by ‘Deal Source.’
- Filter (optional): Click the Filters button to further narrow the data included in your report. For example, add Tags or Custom Fields to view revenue from a different angle
- Display By (required): Select to view the 'Deal Value' or 'Deal Volume' in your report.
- Save (required): Click ‘Save’ to update the widget on your Dashboard. Now you can go back to your Dashboard. Read more on managing your Dashboard in the Performance Dashboard Overview Article.
New Deals Report Examples
Let’s say you’re a Manager on the account and you need to know how many New Deals each of your Reps contribute to the team. You can select a timeframe of ‘This Month’ and then group by ‘Owner.’ A report will be generated for you to help visualize who brings the most Deals into the Pipeline.
Users on the account should add this widget to understand the source of your New Deals. Add the timeframe ‘This Quarter’ and group by ‘Deal Source’ and we will generate a visual report of where your Deals came from for the month. Gain insight into where you should focus your efforts and better understand what sources generate the most Deals.
Additionally, Users can self-evaluate their performance. Add the timeframe ‘This Quarter’ and group by ‘This Week.’ You will be able to see if your performance drops or improves over time.
- How is the New Deals Report calculated?
New Deals are based on all the Deals that were Added On in the specified timeframe.
If you have any additional questions please contact our Support Team at +1 (855) 976-9550 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!