February has an exciting update for our Reach Add-On customers as well as startups in need of a sales tool! For anyone new to Reach, you can learn more about this Add-On for Zendesk Sell here. Check out these updates and let us know what you think in the comments below!
Data Enrichment is one element of our Reach Add-On which helps sales teams enrich their existing lead and contact data to build fuller, more complete profiles of who they're selling to. This month's update takes Reach Enrichment to the next level:
- Enrich lists of leads or contacts: Prior to this release, leads and contacts could only be enriched one record at a time. With this update, users can now enrich up to 1,000 leads or contacts all at once.
- Available to: all Sell accounts currently using the Reach Add-On.
- Get started with batch enrichment by checking out this Help Guide or learn more about this product update in our Blog Announcement.
- Learn more about the Reach Add-On for Sell and how our built-in prospecting and enrichment capabilities can help you reach more prospects to sell to here.
Our new Sell for Startups program makes Zendesk Sell available to qualifying startups free for one year, helping growing companies get off the ground quickly. As a company that started with just a few folks ourselves, we're excited to give back to our startup community with the launch of this program:
- The entire first year is free: Sell for Startups provides a monthly credit of $250 for 12 months redeemable for Sell Enterprise (monthly plan).
- Who qualifies: Companies with 100 employees or less who are actively raising money, still in the Pre-See/Seed, Series A or Series B stage. You must also be a new customer of Zendesk Sell in order to qualify.
- Learn more about this program in our Blog Announcement or click here to apply.
Let us know what you'd like the next product announcement to be! Share feedback and feature requests on our uservoice portal here.