We're kicking off 2019 with improvements to our Zendesk Sell and Support Integration, as well as a weekly demo series intended for our new Sell users!
We made an update to our Sell and Support Integration, specifically the Sell App in Support, that allows Admins to configure exactly which fields from Sell are visible to support agents when solving tickets. New functionality for the Sell App in Support includes:
- Show more sales information inside of support tickets, including custom fields, to give support agents better context around who they're responding to. Share deeper prospect and customer information between your sales and services teams to better understand needs, provide more tailored or personal responses, and ultimately create a better experience for everyone in your book of business.
- Sort how fields are displayed: Admins gain more control over the order in which Sell fields appear inside of tickets and what information deserves a support agent's attention.
- Remove fields that aren't relevant: Keep your support team focused and avoid distracting agents with information that creates more clutter than helpful context-- simply hide certain Sell fields (i.e. those that are only needed for your sales team) from being displayed inside of support tickets.
- Get started by checking out this Help Guide or learn more about this product update in the Blog Announcement.
We now offer a weekly demo for new users and prospects interested in Sell! Join our product specialist as she walks through an Introduction to Zendesk Sell, touching on core features of our product and ways that Sell helps businesses elevate sales processes and execution.
- Topic: 30-minute Introduction to Zendesk Sell
- Live Q&A: Ask questions and get live responses from a team of experts standing by to help
- Sign up and reserve your seat here
Check out these updates and let us know what you think in the comments below!