Zendesk Sell is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser.
Thank you for taking the time to make sure you and your team are using an approved browser for the best Zendesk Sell experience.
- Approved applications for Zendesk Sell
- Tips for the best web browser experience
- Troubleshoot your web browser issue
- System Updates
Approved applications for Zendesk Sell
For the Sell user interface:
- Google Chrome: latest 2 versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest 2 versions
- Apple Safari: latest 2 versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest 2 versions
For our mobile apps:
- Zendesk Sell for iPhone: App Version 4.14.0+ and iOS Software Version 11.0+
- Zendesk Sell for Android: App Version 5.9.1+ and Android Software Version 5.0+
- Zendesk Sell for iPad: iOS 4.14.0+ and iOS Software Version 11.0+
Tips for the best web browser experience
Troubleshoot your web browser issue
Web browser issues range from small display errors to unexpected feature issues to pop-up error messages from our Product Team. Often times, these issues can be resolved by completing the tests below.
- First, try using an incognito window or private browsing window to login to your Sell account
- Next, try logging in from a different browser such as Chrome, FireFox, or Safari
- Also, be sure to try and clear your Browsing Data and clear your computers Cache and Cookies
- Check to see if you have any Extensions added to your browser that may limit your ability to use Sell
- Lastly, try another computer or device if you have the ability to do so
If after completing these steps you are still facing your same issue, please email email@example.com or give us a call at 855-976-9550 between 8 am and 5 pm PST. If possible, please include a screenshot of any error screens that you see in your account.
Internet Explorer 11 Removal
What does this mean?
- This means that, after December 31, 2019, minor bugs or cosmetic issues resulting from Internet Explorer will not be fixed and new functionality may not work in Internet Explorer.
- Users may experience a degraded experience or partial loss of functionality if they do not switch to a new browser.
- Microsoft Edge would be your best alternative if you prefer to use a Microsoft browser.
Why is Zendesk removing E11?
- In 2015, Microsoft Edge was launched as the replacement for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer will no longer receive major updates or the latest security and functionality from Microsoft.
- The increasing gap between Internet Explorer 11 and all other browsers has meant that we needed to expend considerable effort to avoid and fix defects that only appear in that browser. It limits our technology choices and dampens our ability to deliver the reliability and functionality our customers expect.
What actions should I take?
- Please update your systems to make sure each user is using a supported web browser.
- Please reach out to any users who are currently using Internet Explorer to sign in to their account and inform them that they will need to update to another supported browser before December 31, 2019.
What if I have additional questions?
- Please click on the following link for Zendesk's detailed announcement of the removal of support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855-976-9550 between 8 am and 5 pm PST.