The Apps listed below can be enabled on your Sell account to help give your sales reps important context and visibility into documents involved across your salescycle. Easily collaborate with other departments or teams in your organization, that may not have access to Sell, by connecting your document management tools to Sell.
What is Box? Box is a document management platform and file sharing service that improves collaboration with other employees or departments in your organization. Learn about Box here.
What is the Box App? With a few clicks, the Box App can be added to your Zendesk Sell account and will appear along the right hand side of your Deal cards. The Box App allows you to:
- Create new Box folders directly from a Deal card in Sell
- Add documents or files to Box folders (only those created from Sell) and access them from your Deals
How it benefits sales teams? Collaboration with other departments across your organization is made easy when it comes to document or file sharing-- teams or employees in your company that don't have access to Sell can now drop files into Box folders that were created from Sell, to have documents show up right from within the Sell interface.
What is Dropbox? Dropbox is a file storage and synchronization service that helps businesses to store files on their servers, sync files across devices, and easily share documents within their organization.
What is the Dropbox App? The App will allow you to:
- Create and share a Dropbox folders directly from a Deal card in Sell
- See every file added to your Dropbox folder on the Deal card, making it easy to manage documents with teams in your organization who may not have access to Sell
What is Google Drive? Google Drive is a file storage and document sharing platform that helps businesses to securely store documents, sync files across devices, and easily share files within their organization.
What is the Google Drive App? The Google Drive App allows you to:
- Create and share a Google Drive folders directly from a Deal card in Sell
- See every file added to your Google Drive folder on the Deal card, making it easy to manage documents with teams in your organization who may not have access to Sell